- Today I did some bug fixes and improves on DPNT (13 Dec 2013)
Today I did some bug fixes and improves on DPNT (yes, I know, I need to come up with a better name…). First thing was to implement a randomized pattern for the questions to follow (so they don’t repeat), as seen in Bratacha. Each game is presently limited to ten questions, after which the user’s score is displayed, and they are returned to the main screen.
- Willkommen bei DPNT!! (12 Dec 2013)
Today I merged the writing and button-pressing versions of the German plural app into a single DPNT (Deutsch Plural Nomen Test) application. Firstly, the main page (index.html) allows the player to play either game, or to get information on the app
- More on the German Plurals App (11 Dec 2013)
Yesterday I talked about a simple Web App to test one’s ability on forming the plural of German Nouns. Recall, that I foresaw two possible implementations:
- The application displays a word, say Buch, the the user needs to type in the correct answer, in this case Bücher.
- The application displays a word, again Buch, and the user has the option of choosing the correct answer from, say, four answers, three of which are incorrect. So, Buch, Buchs, Buchen, and Bücher.