- Learning libPD for iOS (07 May 2015)
Want to make musical apps for iOS? Then check out this excellent how-to-series from Rafael Hernandez.
- Code Signing OSX Applications using the Terminal (25 Feb 2014)
Xcode easily allows one to sign (using an Apple Developers Account) an application or installer by selecting the relevant certificate in the Project’s general settings. However, what if you are building the project outside Xcode? Luckily there is the codesign terminal command
- Creating a Quick Look plugin (26 Jan 2014)
A tutorial on how to create a Quick Look plugin for Mac OSX and associate a custom file type with that plugin.
- Native Notifications on OSX 10.8+ (18 Dec 2013)
Since the introduction of Mountain Lion (OSX 10.8), Notification Center and Notifications are possible for native applications on OSX just like on iOS.
- Programmatically Checking if an App is Installed on iOS + Launching Apps via URL Schemes (16 Dec 2013)
Apple URL Schemes allow Native iOS and web apps in Safari to trigger System and installed 3rd party apps.