A simple clock built using Flutter.
- The app consists of a single screen with three tabs:
- clock_tab displays an analog clock (package by Furkan Tektas)
- timer_tab displays a timer (always reset to 1m 10s) which can be started, pause, stopped
- stopwatch_tab which can also be started, pause, stopped
- Design inspired from iOS Clock app.
- This app uses Swift and Kotlin as the iOS and Android native languages, as opposed to defaults Objective-C and Java. Going forward I think this makes much more sense.
This post was generated from a GitHub repository.